Prime Ma'alahi Bundles - FAQs
1. What are the Prepaid Prime Ma’alahi Bundle?
Customers get data to use Digicel Digital Apps, which is Digicel TV App, Loop, and BIP Messaging plus more any-use data for everything else.
There is 7 Days and 30 Days Plan of Prime Ma’alahi Bundle
2. How can the plan be activated?
The plan can be activated by dialling short code *123# & *142# (Gifting), which will take you to menu of options to choose the plan that you desire. In addition, you can be active the plans via My Digicel App.
3. What other information do I need to know about my Prime Bundles Plan?
There will be 5 bundles data allotment that customer will received once they purchase the Prime Bundle plan;
Any use data – access to any social media applications and anything on internet
Loop – read any news from international and other pacific islands
Digicel TV – watch your favourite TV entertainment
BIP Messaging – voice, video call and message to your friends and families
Your data from the Digital Apps listed in this section will be valid while your bundle is active. Unused data from any of the apps listed above will not rollover. Once your data is finished, you will begin to consume your any-use data allotment.
4. How much data will the Digital Apps offer our Customers?
|7 Day Prime Ma’alahi Bundle||30 Day Prime Ma’alahi Bundle|
|Duration||7 days||30 days|
|DigicelTV - Basic||7GB||30GB|
|BiP - Messaging||7GB||30GB|
|Loop - Regular||7GB||30GB|
5. How do I check the remaining balance for my Prime Bundles Plan?
A data bundle balance check using through the MyDigicel App.
6. Does this plans auto-renew?
Yes, these plans automatically renew upon expiry
7. Who is eligible for this offer?
Prepaid customers only
8. Whom can I ask for more information?
Please email TO_Marketing@digicelpacific.com or see the Marketing team