The Galaxy A52 is a part fo the A series and was launched alongside the Galaxy A72. The new Galaxy A52 has a big 6.5-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a hole-punch display. It also has a fast 90Hz refresh rate. The build is mainly plastic which isn't the case with its competition. The Galaxy A52 is IP67 rated and you will find a rubber seal around the SIM tray to help keep water and dust out. The smartphone has a 4,500mAh battery and is manageable for single-handed use.
- Quad: 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP/ 32MP Main Camera / Selfie Camera
- 6.5" Screen Size
- 1080x2400 Screen Resolution
- Android 11, One UI 3.1 Operating System
- Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) CPU
- 4500mAh; Li-Po non-removable Battery