1. First off, what is a Digital Operator?
As a mobile operator, we sold minutes and MBs, now, as a Digital Operator, we’re delivering digital experiences and engagement. And we’re making that happen 1440 minutes of each day. That means being always there, always on and always having something to offer customers – no matter what they are into - Sports, News, Messaging, Marketplaces, Radio, and Podcasts – we have something for everyone. Every minute of every day.
2. How are we showing customers what Digital Operator means?
The first major move in our new Digital Operator and customer relationship is providing our customer with an opportunity to upgrade to our NEW Digicel Prime Bundles. That means we’re enabling them to enjoy all things digital and becoming a digital lifestyle partner with our range of apps! So, say hello to our all-new Digicel Prime Bundles. Put simply, the Digicel Prime Bundles are our future. Our Digital Operator future
3. Sounds interesting! Tell me about those Digicel Prime Bundles.
Our Digicel Prime Bundles feature our suite of FOUR Digital Apps. DTV for streaming, BiP for messaging, video calls, gaming and marketplaces, LOOP for news and Go Loud for Radio and Podcasts - each with its own super generous data allotment so that customers can experience and enjoy them as they live their digital lives. But that’s just the start. Digicel Prime Bundles also features Free access to MyDigicel app.
4. Are all customers able to purchase the Digicel Prime Bundles?
Yes, all customers will have the access to purchase the Digicel Prime Bundles and there are different plans available to both prepaid and postpaid customers.
5. Which Apps are included in the Digicel Prime Bundles?
Digicel Prime Bundles include 4 Digital Apps. Here's a run-down:
1. BiP – your instant messaging-video chats and discovery service
2. LOOP – your news now
3. DTV – your app for TV anytime, anywhere
4. GO LOUD – Ultimate Audio experience providing the best selection of live local radio and most popular Podcasts
In addition, and for Free to access for any of our customers is also our MyDigicel App.
6. What do I need to do?
Prepaid customers can purchase a Prime Cheehoo Bundle plan by logging onto to MyDigicel App or by dialing *123# and going through the menu and steps. Otherwise, if customers are unsure of how to purchase a Digicel Prime Bundle, they can dial our 123 customer care helpline for free or visit any of our retail stores where our team can assist you.
Postpaid customers can sign up on a Digicel Prime Bundle by contacting his/her Account Manager to sign up to their preferred plan of choice.
7. How do I activate the Cheehoo Prime Bundle?
You can activate / purchase your bundle through 3 methods – My Digicel App or USSD (*123#)
Activation (MyDigicel App):
➝ Customers will be able to activate the New Prepaid Digicel Prime Bundles Plan by accessing the MyDigicel App
➝ After gaining access to MyDigicel by entering the Digicel ID, the customer will go the My Plans section, select available plan, and click on the desired Digicel Prime Bundle to activate the plan.
➝ After selecting the desired Digicel Prime Bundle plan the following will happen:
• If the customer has sufficient credit they will receive a text advising that the plan has been successfully activated.
• If the customer has insufficient credit they will receive a text advising of insufficient funds to activate the plan, please top up and try again.
➝ Customers will dial *123# to access the USSD menu.
➝ Customers will then enter the desired selection code that will bring them to Digicel Prime Bundle Menu.
➝ In the Digicel Prime Bundle Menu, the customer will enter the desired selection code and activate the desired duration Digicel Prime Bundle plan.
➝ Once the customer confirms their activation of their Digicel Prime Bundle plan they will receive a flash USSD message and follow by a text stating:
• That the plan successfully activated if the customer had sufficient credit for activation.
• Or if there was insufficient credit available for plan activation, the text would advise to please add the required funds and try again.
➝ Customers will receive a notification 2 days and 1 day before their Digicel Prime Bundle expires advising that their plan will auto renew.
• If at expiry the customer has sufficient credit on the plan will auto renew.
• If the customer has insufficient credit at plan expiry, the auto renewal would have failed and the Digicel Prime Bundle ends.
➝ Customers will also be able to opt out of auto-renewal via UMM or the My Digicel App or the My Digicel Web.
➝ For prepaid customers, once the plan expires, customer will lose all remaining bundles. If however, customers have manually opted into the same plan before their existing plan expires, all bundles (data for the normal data) will roll over in addition to the unlimited calls and texts. Data for Apps does not rollover.
➝ For postpaid customers, monthly accounts must be paid to avoid disconnection. For customers who continue to pay their monthly accounts and avoid disconnection, any unused bundles for the given month, will roll over for one month only (data for the apps and normal data)
8. How much data will the Digital Apps offer our Customers?
Here’s our new Digicel Prime Bundles for our Prepaid and Postpaid Customers;
|Prime Cheehoo Bundles|
|Plan||Validity||Voice||SMS||Int/Offline Mins||Data||DTV||BiP||GoLoud||Loop||Total Data|
|Prime Cheehoo $3||1 Day||30||30||NA||1GB||1GB||1GB||1GB||1GB||5GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $5||1 Day||50||50||NA||2GB||1GB||1GB||1GB||1GB||6GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $7||3 Day||70||70||NA||3GB||3GB||3GB||3GB||3GB||15GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $11||7 Days||110||110||NA||4GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||32GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $13||7 Days||UL||UL||15||9GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||37GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $15||7 Days||UL||UL||20||12GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||40GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $21||7 Days||UL||UL||30||21GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||7GB||49GB|
|Prime Cheehoo $60||28 Days||UL||UL||60||60GB||10GB||10GB||10GB||10GB||100GB|
POSTPAID PRIME PLANS
Please contact your account manager or corporate sales rep for Plan Options and sign up.
9. What are the specifications on the Apps provided in the Prime Bundles
DTV: Data allowance is available for DTV usage only; No other apps or browser will be able to access the data in the dedicated app data other than DTV traffic. When the DTV bundle is exhausted customers will be charged from their regular data bundle if available then their main credit if the regular data bundle runs out. Premium plans will differentiate the subscription that is applied to customer’s account. The basic version includes 6 Channel’s while the Premium includes 19 Channels.
BiP: Data allowance is available for BiP use only. No other apps or browser will be able to access the data in the dedicated app other than BiP traffic for Voice & Video call respectively. Access to Discovery and games will also be charged to the BIP data bundle. Any messaging or texting on BIP is FREE and will not be deducted from this data bundle. Once the bundle is exhausted customers will be charged from their main data for BiP usage then main credit if the regular data bundle runs out. Qualified plans will differentiate the subscription that is applied to customer’s account.
Loop: Data allowance is available for the use of Loop only. No other apps or browser will be able to access the data in the dedicated app other than the Loop app. Once the bundle is exhausted, customers will be charged from their main data for Loop usage then main credit if the regular data bundle runs out. Qualified plans will differentiate the subscription that is applied to customer’s account.
Go Loud: Data allowance is available for the use of Go Loud only. No other apps or browser will be able to access the data in the dedicated app other than the Go Loud app. The data bundle allows access to Radio Stations and Podcast will be charged from any use bundle or credit. No other apps or browser will be able to access the data allocated other than Go Loud. When the Go Loud bundle is exhausted customers will be charged from their main data bundle, if available, and then their main credit account if their data run out.
10. What are the Charging Priorities by Digital App
➝ BiP Usage: BiP promo > BiP Bundle > Data Bundle > Main Credit
➝ DTV: DTV Bundle > Data Bundle > Main Credit
➝ Loop: Loop data > Data Bundle > Main Credit
➝ Go Loud: Go Loud data > Data Bundle > Main Credit
11. What is the different service offering between Basic and Premium
• FREE Bip to Bip Messages, Voice notes, pictures and video messaging
• Any video and voice calling is charged to the BIP bundle
• Discovery and Games is charged to normal data bundle
o Access to 19 Channels
o Access to 6 Channels
My Digicel App
• All features and functionality available on MDA. My Digicel App is Free to Browse
12. How do I check my balance?
MyDigicel app is the best place for self-service with your Digicel account. You can also check your balance via USSD – Balance check *120# or Bundle Check *130#.
13. Will my Prime bundle work while I am roaming?
No, Prime bundles does not work while Roaming overseas.
14. Will I get a notification when a service within an App is not included in the dedicated data allotment of an App?
No, the customer will not get notification from the apps to confirm that activity on the app is not included in the data bundle for that app. If the customer has normal data remaining, usage will be charged to that bundle automatically.
15. Does my normal data bundle get used when I still have the data bundles for the apps available?
No. If you have enough data bundles for the apps left and you are using the apps, then your normal data bundle will not be used. It will only be used when you have exhausted the data bundles specifically for the apps. If you continue to use the apps and you have exhausted your data bundles for the apps, your normal data bundle will then be used.
16. Does my Any Use and Digital App’s Data Rollover?
No. Your any use data & App data does not rollover. On new purchase you will get a new set of bundles.