LOCAL PREPAID & INTERNATIONAL RATES
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is this about? Digicel's Out-Of-Bundle rates below for calls, SMS and Data are in effect if you wish to use your own credtits
2. Who is eligible for this? Digicel Prepaid Subscribers.
3. Do we have Peak and Off-Peak hours? Yes. The rates for local Calls, SMS, & Data Charge at peak and off-peak rates as shown in the table above.
1. What is this about? This service refers to the ability to use a local SIM on a different GSM Network in another country to make and receive calls, send and receive SMS and use GPRS or 3G service depending on the type of Roaming Agremment between local and forieng networks. Click to see table here
2. Who is eligible for this? Digicel Prepaid subscribers.
3. Do we have peak and off-peak hours? Yes. Roaming is charged at rates shown in table above.
4. Are there Roaming bundles available? Yes. You can purchase the following prepaid roaming plans via *675#
- 1Day - 50MB, 25SMS, 75Min, - K20.00
- 1Day - 150MB, 50Min, - K30.00
5. How do I check my account balance and data bundle? To check your account balance and data bundle, dial *130# or use MyDigicel App.
6. What is the validity of this bundle offer? This bundle offer is valid for 24hrs only from the time it is awarded.
7. Can I gift the bundle to another mobile number? No, gifting is not applicable.
1. What is this about? Applicable to only Digicel prepaid subscribers; this service refers to calls made between two different countries and/ or in different zones.
2. Do we have peak and off-peak hours? Yes, Internatinal Calls are charged at rates shown in the table above.
3. Are there International Voice/ SMS bundles included? No, you will be charged accordingly on your main account.